(hereinafter referred to as "Website") which Charity foundation for the development of the region "Sinet Spark" (hereinafter referred to as "Administration") can receive about the User while using the Website. The use of the Website means the User's unconditional consent to this Privacy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these terms, the User must refrain from using the Website. This Policy applies to the territory of the Russian Federation, and is applied exclusively on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- terrestrialvoices.ayarkut.com/en website is a set of intellectual property objects (programs for electronic computers, databases, hypertext documents, graphical interface design, design elements, images, etc.) and other information contained in an information system, access to which is provided via the Internet information and telecommunications network by domain names and (or) network addresses that allow identifying sites on the Internet.
- User is an individual using the Website who has reached the age of full legal capacity and competency.
- Administration is a Charity Foundation of the region "Sinet Spark", OGRN 1201400004453
1. GENERAL TERMS
Within the framework of this Policy, the User's personal information is understood as:
1) Data that is automatically transmitted to the Website during their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the services, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
2) Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided by the User Agreement.
1.2. The Administration has a right to collect the following categories of Personal Information about the User during the use of the Website:
1) information required for the User to receive services from the Website.
2) electronic data (http titles, IP address, cookies, browser ID data, hardware and software information);
3) other User information required for processing in accordance with the terms governing the use of the Website.
1.3. The Administration also automatically receives other information about the User's activities when using the Website (including the IP address of the host, the type of the User's operating system, the pages of the Website visited by the User, information about the User's browser and other similar data), as well as information automatically obtained when accessing the Website using cookies.
1.4. The Administration can receive information about the User's activity on the Website through services that keep records of Website visit statistics.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Administration processes the User's Personal Information for certain purposes and only that Personal Information that is relevant to achieving such purposes. In particular, the Administration processes Personal Information for the following purposes:
1) providing Users with access to the Website.
2) improving the usability of the Website.
3) collection, processing and presentation of statistical data, large data and other research based on depersonalized data.
3. CONDITIONS FOR PROCESSING USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
3.1. The Website stores Users' personal information in accordance with the internal regulations of the Administration.
3.2. The confidentiality of the User's personal information is maintained.
3.3. The Administration has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
3.3.1.The user has agreed to such actions.
3.3.2. As part of the execution of the contract and (or) agreement for the processing of personal data, when the Administration acts as the operator of personal data.
3.3.3. The transfer is necessary for the User to use the Website or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract with the User.
3.3.4. The transfer is provided for by Russian legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law.
3.3.5. In case if there is a sale of the Website, all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by the acquirer pass to the acquirer.
3.3.6. Transfer of depersonalized statistical information for the purpose of conducting research, including marketing and advertising;
3.3.7. In other cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limit in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without the use of such tools. The processing of Users' personal data is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data".
3.5. The Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
3.6. The Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES CONCERNED
4.1. The User is obliged to:
4.2. The User has a right to:
4.2.1. Require the Administration to provide information concerning the processing of his personal data on the basis of a request, the form and requirements for which are established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.3. The Administration is obliged to:
4.3.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
4.3.4. Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification in case of identification of false personal data or illegal actions.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
5.1. The Administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
5.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
5.2.2. Had been received from a third party before it was received by the Administration.
5.2.3. Was disclosed with the User's consent.
5.2.4. Was disclosed as a result of illegal actions of third parties.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURES
6.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
6.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
6.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
7. SUPPLEMENTARY CONDITIONS
7.5. The Policy is developed and used in accordance with the User Agreement posted on the Internet at: terrestrialvoices.ayarkut.com/soglashenie/en
, as well as taking into account the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, legislative and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data and information and information technology.
Revision date: 01.02.2022